Paid a bribe? Dial 1100 to get the money back

bribreThis is quite unique and interesting. Dial 1100 and get the bribe you paid to a government official back. This unique initiative was launched in Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh. There is a good chance that the official who took the bribe from you will come to your door-step and return the money. You can call 1100 in AP and report the matter following which the officer will come to your home and return the money.

Read more


Author: Vicky Nanjappa

just a reporter

Post your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s